Add your locations to our class map
1. Find your Latitude and Longitude by typing in an address or city at a website like http://www.maporama.com
(From Google Maps, you can focus down to a location, double click to center the page and then find the lat and long in the "paste link in email or IM" statement)
2. Follow the "Online Spreadsheet" link just above our session map
3. Go to the spreadsheet with the name of the conference
4. Add your name, location information, latitude and longitude as decimals into the spreadsheet. After adding your information, click the close button above the spreadsheet.
5. Return to the session map and refresh or reload the view to see your location. You can click on any map pin to see the details about that location