Ethics: Discussion questions
1. Is it more important to try and do the best for the individual or to experiment to help the larger population?
2. Should medical research be done on people who have terminal diseases?
3. Should medical research be done on people who cannot speak for themselves?
4. Would you rather lose some of your abilities or have a very risky treatment?
5. Is quality of life an important consideration for someone with a debilitating problem?
6. What is a living will for?
7. Match and label the parts of the brain:
<<figure center: fig-61>>
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.